The student portal is a gateway to personalized information and online services all in one place, under a single sign-on. This means students log in the first time, using their LAU username and password, without the need to log in again afterwards to other applications or to the Portal.
- To protect privacy, students should remember to log out or close their browser prior to leaving their computers.
- The student portal is currently available to enrolled and admitted students. At a later stage it will be accessible to alumni, faculty and staff.
Information and Online Services:
- Academic and events calendars.
- University announcements, including announcements from the Registrar, Business Office, Library, Student Services and schools.
- Student related data, such as course schedules, exams schedules, holds, petitions, academic standing, loan items, and School data (including department and program information).
- Interactive online services that allow students to send their suggestions, concerns, feedback and meeting requests to counselors and coordinators
- Links to useful information in different areas, such as academic advising and registration, library services, financial aid, scholarships, student services (student council, career guidance, student engagement, etc.), school related questions (departments, programs, clubs, etc.).
- Links to university systems allowing the student to access frequently used services from one place using one login. These services cover areas such as: scholarships & financial aid, student employment, payment procedures, Library print requests, CAP degree evaluation, advising, registration, transcript and certificates requests and course evaluation.
- In addition to the above information and services, the student portal offers the student a personalized site allowing him/her to have a personalized profile, access Webmail, add personalized links and stay connected with peers.