- How can I log on to Banner?
- How can one send to “all” mailing lists?
- How to retrieve the final exams schedule?
- How can I print the statement of fees?
- How can I request transcripts and certificates online?
- How can I change/reset the LAU email password?
There are no alerts at the moment.
Faculty Appt level 2
Phone: 01-786456 x 1000
Dorms Block A Level 5
Phone: 09-547254 x 1000
Hybrid Cloud Storage
Hybrid cloud storage is an approach to managing storage that uses both local and off-site resources. It is often used to supplement internal storage with public cloud storage.
Hybrid cloud storage is most often implemented by using:
- proprietary commercial storage software.
- A cloud storage appliance that serves as a gateway between on-premise and public cloud storage.
- An application program interface (API) to access the cloud storage
Welcome to the official website of IT @ LAU