- How can I log on to Banner?
- How can one send to “all” mailing lists?
- How to retrieve the final exams schedule?
- How can I print the statement of fees?
- How can I request transcripts and certificates online?
- How can I change/reset the LAU email password?
There are no alerts at the moment.
Faculty Appt level 2
Phone: 01-786456 x 1000
Dorms Block A Level 5
Phone: 09-547254 x 1000
Microsoft HoloLens is a virtual reality (VR) headset with transparent lenses for an augmented reality experience.
According to Microsoft, HoloLens is a “fully untethered, see-through holographic computer.”
It allows users to experience 3D holographic images as though they are a part of their environment.
This level of immersion enables new forms of computing in which the user’s desktop could be the living room.
You might stream Netflix on a wall or build a Minecraft castle on your coffee table, as high resolution holograms.
Welcome to the official website of IT @ LAU